Wednesday 23 March 2016

David Letterman Clearly Going For A 'Santa Chic’ Look

David Letterman looks like he's living the retirement dream. 


A bald-headed Letterman was photographed jogging in a T-shirt and shorts in St. Bart's on Tuesday. The 68-year-old, who ended his late-night tenure last May when he stepped aside as host of "The Late Show" to make room for Stephen Colbert, looked happy as can be with a big smile and even bigger beard. 



The comedian grew accustomed to wearing suits every night and keeping his face cleanly shaven. After saying goodbye to television, he decided to take a more relaxed approach. (Who can blame him?) 


"You know what? I used to say, every day, 'I am so sick and tired of shaving.' I had to shave every day, every day, for 33 years," he told White Fish Review in December. "And even before that when I was working on local TV. And I just thought, the first thing I will do when I am not on TV is stop shaving. And everybody hates it. My wife hates it. My son hates it. But it’s interesting. I’ve kind of developed a real creepy look with it that I’m sort of enjoying. And I can tell that people are off-put by it. And the more people implore me to shave, the stronger my resolve is to not shave. So the day that I shave, I’ll call you."


We salute you, sir. 






-- This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.











No comments:

Post a Comment